VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) NATURAL REJUVENATOR
I drove to Fallbrook today and I am amazed at the abundance of citrus trees. There is an array of lemons, limes, oranges, tangelos, grapefruits, and mandarins. Citrus is a great source of natural vitaman C- that is why they are one of my main ingredients in HolaPolaNatural.com products. Below are a few benefits of Vitamin C:
1. It is anti-imflammatory-it shrinks swollen skin tissue.
2, It acts as an anthistamine-it alleviates symptoms of allergies.
3. They are a great source of Soluble fiber which helps prevent cholesterol, from entering the bloodstream.
and removes bile acid.
4. It helps the body obsrob calcium from spinach. This is essential for vegans.
5. It is energizing, vitamin C defeciency is associated with fatigue.
6. It helps absorb Iron.
7. It lowers uric acid, High levels of uric acid in the blood caus solid crystals to form within the joints.
8. It is calming and promotes positive thinking.
9. It's a digestive stimulant.
Skin and hair benefits
1. Lime juice gives hair a lustruous shine and calms an itchy scalp.
2. Anti-infectious and good for oily skin.
3. It loosens dead skin cells for easier removal.
4. It tightens skins- improves collagen, it strenghthens blood vessels and muscles.
5. It speeds up the healing process for wounds.
Enjoy eating the fruit, drinking the juice, the aroma of the essential oils, and the scrub of sundried peels.